Petlwa Group :Admin Officer posted date: Tue , 08 Sep 2020 location: Rustenburg, North West
Petlwa Group Invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the advertised vacancy.
- Responsible for leave administration for the council by ensuring compliance to legislative requirements i.t.o. BCEA, conditions of service, policies, procedures and collective agreements.
- Responsible for the administration of all other benefits including housing, pension funds, and medical aid schemes including providing administrative support in relation to termination administration.
- Administration and facilitation of the Employee Assistance Programme and Employee Wellness Program.
- Assist with the monitoring of the section's performance on all matters concerned, but specific to SDBIP.
- Provide administrative assistance in relation to the section's operations.
- Perform any other related Ad Hoc tasks and duties as requested or required by management from time to time.
- Relevant National Diploma or NQF 6 qualification Human Resources Management.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Computer Literate (MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Payday will be an added advantage
- Competent in interpretation and enforcement of relevant HR related legislation, policies, procedures and processes related to leave and benefit administration and time & attendance.
- Analytical thinking, adaptable, communication, leadership, presentation, stress, negotiation, conflict and stress management skills.
- Proven verbal and written reporting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 3 years' experience in EAP, Leave and Benefits administration within a Local Authority or similar pressurised environment.
How To Apply
To Apply For Petlwa Group :Admin Officer Online Click Here
closing date: 20 October 2020