Riba Consulting: Driver posted date: Tue , 08 Sep 2020 location: Mafikeng, North West
To load, unload , convey and stack cargo within the Terminal through the operation of various cargo handling equipment in
compliance with the applicable standard operating procedure in order to optimize cargo operations.
- Perform daily task on allocated machine prior to commencement of work in order to ensure operational integrity of
- Complete daily task sheets, record equipment defects and advise supervisor of defects.
- Replenish fuel and fluid levels of equipment
- Operate allocated equipment in accordance with applicable standard operating procedure and monitor equipment
performance during performance of the job.
- Report accidents or incidents which occur during performance of duty.
- Ensure correct equipment / attachments are utilised during the performance of duties and change equipment as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Code (B Licence)
- Certificate of competence for forklift (> 7 Ton - F2)
- 1 year
How To Apply
To Apply For Riba Consulting: Driver Online Click Here
closing date: 23 October 2020