Sam IT: General Workers posted date: Tue , 08 Sep 2020 location: Polokwane, Limpopo
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
We are currently searching for a creative Copywriter who will be dedicated to Sam IT Telecoms division for technical and original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
• Creating and editing technical & original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets.
company/external suppliers and client needs and deadlines.
• Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
• Learning about the divisional Telecom products and solutions.
• Learning about the target audience for copy.
• Conducting research to formulate ideas or support.
• Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
• Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
• Experience writing copy or with a specific industry,
• such as, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be
• beneficial or required.
• Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
• Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and
How To Apply
To Apply For Sam IT: General Workers Online Click Here
closing date: 23 October 2020